home         how it works         my ideas         help         hud.gov

Have an awesome idea?

Put President Trump/VP Pence/Secretary Carson pictures up on wall

As a strong supporter of all three men, it would be appreciated by many if proper respect was given to this Administration, specifically President Trump. We work on behalf of the taxpayers and report to Secretary Carson and President Trump. Please post President Trump, VP Pence and Secretary Carson pictures on the walls like you have done with past administrations.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jason B. LoyashJason B. Loyash shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TanyaAdminTanya (Librarian, US Department of Housing & Urban Development) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous, I have removed your comment because it does not comply with Switchboard's Usage Policy, specifically "Be nice. Keep your ideas and comments friendly and respectful. If you disagree with something said, do it in a courteous way. Don't use mean or offensive language." If you would like to repost your comment without an ad hominem attack and in a more respectful manner, it would be appreciated. And as you have pointed out the original suggestion might not be completely respectful either and I will address that too.

• A.M.A.M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get that you want his photo up but this seems like something that maybe you should've emailed them about. If I'm being honest this just sounds politically motivated. I thought switchboard was about sharing ideas that can help improve our agency for the long term so that those who come after us have a better HUD. I agree everyone's photo should be up but I don't think Switchboard was the correct place to post this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base